The insulation in your building can have a big impact on your monthly energy bills. The knowledgeable team at All County Foam Pros LLC is here to make sure you choose the right kind of insulation for your property. When it comes to spray foam vs. fiberglass insulation, our pros in Lagrangeville, NY always recommend spray foam.
There are many environmental and economic benefits of spray foam insulation - and luckily, you can depend on our team to install it correctly.
Our team has over 20 years of experience working with insulation. Our experience has led us to draw the following conclusions in the debate of spray foam vs. fiberglass insulation.
We recommend spray foam insulation because:
- It can be installed quickly
- It has a higher R-value than fiberglass
- It can make buildings more energy-efficient
- It can prevent the growth of mold and mildew
- It can last for up to 80 years in the right conditions